仓储业是AGV最早应用的场所。1954年世界上首台AGV在美国的South Carolina州的Mercury Motor Freight公司的仓库内投入运营，用于实现出入库货物的自动搬运。
1. The development of AGV trolleys in the warehousing industry:
The warehousing industry is the earliest application of AGV. In 1954, the world's first AGV was put into operation in the warehouse of Mercury Motor Freight in South Carolina, USA, to realize the automatic handling of inbound and outbound goods.
At present, there are about 20,000 various AGVs running in 2,100 large and small warehouses in the world. Warehousing management occupies a core position in logistics management. In traditional warehouse management, data collection relies on manual entry or barcode scanning, which results in low work efficiency; the division of goods in the warehouse is not clear, and the stacking is chaotic and unfavorable for convergence; the technology of physical inventory is outdated, which often leads to discrepancies between accounts and actual accounts; human factors have a great influence and make mistakes High rate and extra cost; lack of process tracking and difficulty in defining responsibilities. Through smart logistics, increase the upgrading of equipment technology, improve the level of automation, realize the strategy of replacing people with machines, and effectively solve the existing pain points of warehousing and logistics management.
In the three-dimensional warehouse in the development zone put into operation by Haier Group in 2000, 9 AGVs formed a flexible automatic handling system in the warehouse, which successfully completed the handling tasks of 23,400 inbound and outbound goods and parts per day. Among them, the AGV car is an indispensable tool in the intelligent logistics warehouse.
2. The advantages of AGV trolleys in intelligent warehousing:
(1) For enterprises, the most attractive advantage is that AGV cars can save costs. The AGV trolley can work 24 hours a day without stopping, and can replace 100 labors in some production links, and only 1-2 people are required to take care of it. This not only greatly reduces labor costs, but also works much more efficiently than labor.
(2) The AGV trolley works, making the output more stable. The time-consuming of each operation link of the AGV trolley is fixed during the working process, that is to say, the time-consuming of each finished product is also fixed, so that the output is guaranteed stably. And the yield of the product is also high, which is more in line with the interests of the enterprise.
(3) The AGV trolley replaces labor and can also ensure the safety of employees. The use of AGV trolley production can ensure the safety of workers to a greater extent. There will be no work-related accidents caused by negligence or fatigue. The use of AGV trolleys can ensure safe production. In addition, in some more dangerous jobs, AGV trolleys are used to operate with higher accuracy, better stability and stronger safety.
3. The development status of AGV trolleys in intelligent warehousing:
Amazon, Ali, and JD.com are all turning to intelligent warehousing and logistics in order to improve the existing logistics level.
(1) Amazon Kiva picks over 10,000 items per hour
Kiva robot can be said to be the earliest e-commerce warehousing and logistics robot. Kiva integrates the functions of scanning code, weighing and sorting, identifying face sheet information, realizing optimal route delivery, and sorting up to 18,000 pieces per hour.
(2) Independent research and development of Ali's "Cao Cao" warehousing robot
Ali's "goods-to-person" warehousing robot is named Cao Cao, named after the saying "say Cao Cao and Cao Cao will arrive". It can locate the location of the goods, pick the goods by the optimal route, and automatically send the goods to the packing table. It is understood that the cost of the product is as high as one million, and all systems are independently developed by Ali.
(3) Jingdong will build a full-warehouse robot
JD.com will build an unmanned warehouse, and all links from commodity warehousing, storage, picking, packaging, sorting, and loading will be unmanned. Robots of various forms are the only protagonists in the warehouse. According to Mi Kelimei, there are mainly SHUTTLE shelf shuttle robots, intelligent handling robots AGV, DELTA sorting robots, and six-axis robot 6-AXIS responsible for handling and palletizing.
The application of AGV in intelligent logistics and warehousing is known as the most flexible link in the logistics automation system, and it is also the preferred simple and effective automatic material transportation method in the logistics field. In the field of warehousing and logistics, AGV robots are mainly used in intelligent picking and displacement of goods in storage centers, trolleys in and out of three-dimensional garages, and container transfer in ports, terminals and airports. The AGV car independently developed and produced by RJS Robot has the characteristics of automatic guidance, automatic driving, optimized route, automatic operation, traffic control, vehicle scheduling, safety collision avoidance, automatic charging and automatic diagnosis. Customer instructions.
The lifting AGV robot developed by RJS Robot and modern logistics technology can realize the combination of point-to-point automatic access to high-bay container storage, operation and handling, realizing refined, flexible, information-based modern smart logistics, suitable for the warehousing industry, It can also be used for in-plant logistics handling projects; it can automatically manage the whole process of warehousing materials in storage, picking, outgoing and inventory.